So tonight the elves came early! At around 6:15 or so the doorbell rang while I just happened to be standing right by the front door. I opened it as fast as I could and flipped on the front porch light, but no sign of the mystery elves at work. The only evidence was a can of cheddar cheese Pringles with this poem attached:
Jingle, jingle
Kris Kringle
Everyone can
Have a Pringle
Foiled again! We're completely stumped, but it's still fun.
In other news, the baby girl turns 3 months old tomorrow! Amazing. Not only does she smile and coo, but she has now rolled over from tummy to back 2 1/2 times! (The half is because I was holding her hand once, but I didn't push or help her really at all.) She's a big girl now, and we can start to see her notice more things - like Christmas lights and the cats. I can tell that as soon as she starts to crawl we're really in for it!
Saturday, December 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment