Thursday, December 14, 2006

Bath Night

Whew! It was bath night tonight for the baby girl, so of course tonight's the night she chooses to have the first diaper blow out in days. After her bath obviously.

She's wonderful, though we're currently struggling with bed times. She'll fall asleep easily in our arms, but she acts like putting her down (anywhere at night) is the end of the world. She wakes up - either immediately or in 5 - 15 minutes or so. What's weird is that she doesn't do that during the day! I can put her down in her bouncy seat, and she won't even flinch.

I've read that the answer is to put her down to sleep before she's asleep or so tired that she's crying, which I can certainly see the point of. However any attempts to try this so far just lead to more crying and screaming. It's like she doesn't know how to go to sleep on her own when she's tired. I'm not sure how to teach her that!

No comments: