Wednesday, May 28, 2008

One Month Later



Little miss A is now one whole month old! I can't believe how fast the time is going. She's growing and changing so much. She's getting better at holding her head up, and we can tell that she can see a little farther than she could before. She will bat at the toys over her bouncy seat for a few minutes, and she can follow an object by turning her head.

But mostly we can just tell that she's grown by how she looks and how her clothes fit. She has been such an amazing baby so far - she sleeps! In the bassinet! For hours (plural!) at a time! I keep sort of waiting for something to change, for her to get incredibly fussy or difficult, but so far so good. I actually find myself worrying that she sleeps too much at times, but I suspect it's just her own personality coming through already.

I'm anxious to get to know her more as she grows, though I know I'll miss this tiny baby stage (at least a little...) once it's gone. Sigh. Tomorrow she'll get her picture taken, and I may get to attempt my first solo excursion with both girls. Here's hoping they both are in cooperative moods! I'll let you know how it goes...

No comments: