Ideally this would be a way for friends and family to stay informed on what's going on in our lives, but it's still a little daunting to know exactly what level of information you would be interested in knowing.
I mean - do you need to know what we eat for breakfast or how late we sleep in? (Cereal and around 8 this morning.) Is it for the big stuff like what we're doing with our lives and how the baby quest is going? (we have no idea and we're in the 2 week wait) How much do you really want to know about anyone?
So we'll play it by ear. I told someone yesterday that I was welcoming the cooler weather. It's true that I love fall (I was always one of those kids who loved going back to school - at least as best as I can remember.) and I'm sure my fall birthday is part of it too. Though I'm willing to admit that it cooled off a little too much and too soon. The high today is 55, though I don't think we saw 50 yesterday. I caved and turned on the furnace because I was freezing inside the house.
Yay fall! Other than that there's not much going on today. The Professor is in Iowa City all day at a thing, so it's just me and the cats. They make good lap warmers if you can get them to stay put.


3 comments:
You have GOT to submit that picture to (somewhere that has picture contests)!! I love it! :) ~cms
Wow! Your very own blog! :)
Be it hereby known to one and all: This is my first blogging experience! I've said before that in C&C's early years we lead them into new experiences & in their later years...(yep! you guessed it!)...THEY'VE LEAD US into new experiences! :)
Oh, the Prof & MA name is really perfect! Mike was the 1st one to see our new scrapbk/album & got to see the caption I used abt how we took a "2 hr cruise with the Prof & MA"! He liked that! I told him it wasn't mine, that C&MA came up with it on the boat trip! :)
Agree that Nikki's pic is surely a winner! :) (IS that how u spell #2 name??)
g
Man. That's a whole lot of cat.
Post a Comment