Miss A just rolled over (tummy to back) for the first time this afternoon! She has been doing a great job on her tummy, keeping her head and chest up for several minutes at a time, so we figured she'd get the rolling over thing soon. I may have cheated just a tiny bit though. She was near the edge of her play gym, and we thought the raised plastic edge might be keeping her from going over. So I scooted her over to the other side, but I might have tucked her shoulder a bit more in the process. Anyway, it counts!
She had been a little fussy (which often happens after she's been on her tummy for awhile), and when she suddenly found herself on her back she had the most surprised look on her face! We clapped and cheered ("Yay! You did it!") when she did it, and even M joined in. Though not very long after the event M started saying "I did it too!" So we asked her to show A how to roll over and when she rolled over we cheered for her too.
Oh, and in other M news, she may not be able to vote this November but she knows who's running! She can say "McCain" and "Obama", though usually only after she hears them mentioned on the radio or TV. She hasn't said who she favors though!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment