Thursday, July 10, 2008

"Bye-bye booms"

... is what M said tonight after the fireworks were over. Our town kicks off its annual festival every year with fireworks, and she did so well on the 4th that we thought we'd let her stay up for these too. We were closer to the launch point than we were for the 4th, so they sounded much louder to me. But she did great! She continues to amaze us with what she remembers and says and does. She talks in some sentences now, and her memory is a little scary. She also is quite a copycat, which makes me a little more self-conscious about what I do in front of her!

A is doing well too. She is an incredibly happy and relaxed little baby. When she smiles her eyes crinkle and her whole face lights up. And she makes these adorable little coos and gurgles. I'm sure M did this too, but I've already forgotten her baby accomplishments so it all seems new and fascinating. Though M never slept like A does. It's so nice to be able to get more than a couple of hours of sleep at night on a regular basis. That might not have been a coherent sentence, but I think you get the picture.

That's all I guess. Just thought I'd share the cute!

No comments: